Chonnam National University International Summer Session 2015
UNAIR Students Application Deadline : March 6th, 2015 13.00 WIB
Chonnam National University (CNU), Korea, is delighted to introduce a chance to study and travel during the four-week period over this summer in the Chonnam National University International Summer Session 2015 (CNUISS 2015).
Last year, CNU invited 63 international students and 12 professors from partner universities and they were very satisfied with their one month stay at CNU. The courses offered have a length of 4 weeks and are taught by the professors of proven expertise and experience in the most leading-edge areas of knowledge of CNU and partner universities abroad. Students can take up to two classes and get six credits and travel across Korea with the international students from 20 different countries including Chonnam students.
download program brochure: https://db.tt/E9wGo8VP
The Following is a brief overview of the program:
Period: June 23 – July 20, 2015
Class Hours: 45 hours (3 hours a day/4 days a week/4 week period) **CNU will issue the official transcript after this program.
Cultural Excursions: Twice a week (Wed. and Sat.)
– Welcoming & Farewell Party
– Korean Folk Village
– Temple Stay
– POSCO: the world’s largest multinational steel-making company by market value
– Korean Traditional Cooking, Clothing Trials & Etiquette Classes
– Korean Baseball Game
– Gwangju 518 Memorial Park
– Trip to Seoul, DMZ(Demilitarized Zone) & Jeonju city
– Boryung Mud Festival
Official Language of the Program: English
Class Setup: A mixture of Korean students and international students.
Fee: Total 1,400,000KRW
– Application Fee (Non-refundable): 100,000 KRW
– Tuition: 500,000 KRW
– Dormitory: 400,000 KRW
– Cultural Excursions: 300,000 KRW
– Insurance: 50,000 KRW
– Pick-up at Incheon airport (Non-refundable): 50,000KRW
Please be advised that the program fee total does not include:
– Roundtrip Airfare + Airport Tax
– Korea VISA fee
– Personal expense
– Departure to Incheon airport from Gwangju
– other expenses ouccured prior, during, after that related with the program
Two students from universitas airlangga will be chosen thorougly to receive Tuition and Dormitory fee waiver (scholarship worth KRW 900,000) from CNU.
However should you want to apply this program under your full personal expense, students are welcome to apply.
Should you need further information regarding application process, do not hesitate to consult with our staff by email (email@example.com) facebook page message.
UNAIR students who are interested to apply this program must fill our internal selection form by March 6th, 2015 13.00 WIB