Deadline: May 17, 2015
Location: Bali, Indonesia
Date: June 10- 13, 2015
The International Student Energy Summit (ISES) is a global forum that focuses on sustainable resource management and the role that students will play in defining the future of energy development. ISES is Student Energy’s pinnacle event and targets international, multidisciplinary post secondary students in undergraduate and graduate studies interested in energy. The ISES program focuses on three main pillars that address today’s key energy issues:
- Markets & Regulation
- Global Energy Dynamics
- Technology & Innovation
The ISES 2015 event theme is “Connecting the Unconnected” and will combine the visions of “striving forward” and “leaving no one behind”. This program provides students with the opportunity to broaden their knowledge base on energy, think critically, and open their minds to new perspectives on energy and its future. Delegates will be challenged to learn about energy challenges at global scale and garner the skills required to ultimately solve them.
Building on a 6-year history, the conference is built specifically for students and is diverse in format, including:
- Keynotes from leading experts and thought leaders
- Panel sessions designed to encourage productive and provocative debate
- Specialized breakout sessions to strengthen knowledge
- Interactive program elements to give students hands on experience
- Social events that capture the essence of our host location – Bali, Indonesia
Early bird registration will stay open from January 15th until April 4th. Delegates who sign up during this time will receive a significant price discount. Prices until April 4th are as follows:
- Early Bird – $680
- Early Bird SE Members (code required) – $340
- Early Bird + $19 Student Energy Membership – $359
Normal registration will be open from April 5th until May 17th.
Delegate Registration Fee Include:
- Access to all plenary and break-out sessions hosted by world energy experts and leaders
- All meals for the duration of the event
- Accommodations for 3 nights
- Access to networking and social events
- Transportation from delegates hotel to the venue
- Conference kit
- Booklet and Guidebook for Delegates
A bursary program is available where ISES 2015 fundraising team offer financial support to delegates who demonstrate financial need. There is only a certain amount of funding available so discounts offered are limited and vary based on the requirements below.
- Undergraduate or Graduate Student all over the world
- Really need a financial support to attend ISES 2015
- Have high willingness to support a sustainable global energy
To apply for a bursary simply register for the conference as normal and on the payment page select “Apply for a Bursary”. You will be asked to answer questions about why you want to attend ISES and to demonstrate your financial need.
Any questions about bursaries should be directed to email@example.com